Who doesn’t like Minions? They are the most adorable little creatures that every kid and adult love. My kids have been asking me to throw together a Minion theme party for them. So I did some research and put together a list of 10 Despicable Me party ideas.
1. Coloring pages – Print out minion coloring pages to give out to kids at the party for a fun activity.
2. Minion cake – Make this awesome cake ahead of time to serve at the party.
3. Minion Cupcakes – Beautifully made minion cupcakes will be a hit at your kid’s party.
4. Minion birthday invite – This is a very easy birthday invite that you can make yourself at home. All you need is different color paper stock and some glue.
5. 3D Despicable Me Minion Piñata – Pinatas are always fun at the parties. This 3D pinata will be a hit.
6. Despicable Me Standard Kit – Themed plates and cups always make a party extra unique. I find this set extremely adorable.
7. Minion hats – Make these cute hats ahead of time and let the kids wear them at the party.
8. Minion party bags – These party bags are very easy to make. All you need as a print out of Minion goggles and plain yellow party bag.
9. Rainbow Loom Minion bracelets – These bracelets can be made ahead and given out as party favors or use this idea for a party arts & craft activities. I guarantee, kids will love it.
If you are looking for more inspirations, check out this page for my other birthday party ideas.