Having to raise two kids I can’t stress enough what a struggle I had when it was time to potty train them. I can honestly say that I failed miserably with my older son. It was a night mare! He was terrified and absolutely uncooperative. It took me a very long time to get him used to potty. I probably used every possible method there was, from reading books to buying different kids potties with “bells and whistles”. It was such a waste of money, nothing worked.
I recently came across this amazing product that teaches how to potty train your kids (boys and girls) in 3 days! Yes, turns out it takes the same time to train boys as it takes girls. Silly me, using this excuse for many years when questioned “how come your boy isn’t potty trained yet?” I wish (!!!) I knew about this years back. It could have saved me all the stress, the time and the money wasted on pampers, wipes and diaper creams!
So, this miracle product is called POTTY TRAINING IN 3 DAYS. Carol, mother of 4, and a daycare owner, struggled just like me to find the fastest way to potty train her kids. She spent numerous months, using trial and error, taking notes, and taking notes of the parents whose kids went to her day care on finding the best way on how to potty train. She then tried to utilize what she learned with her kids and the kids in day care and was amazed by the results. She finally found a method on how to do it the right way. She wrote a guide which she was giving out at the time to her friends, family and parents in her community. The results were unbelievable!! The success rate was beyond all expectations!
To make the long story short. She now offers her product POTTY TRAINING IN 3 DAYS online. It’s a bundle which includes a book, a DVD and an audiobook.
What’s inside the POTTY TRAINING IN 3 DAYS book?
1. Why jumping on the “pull up bandwagon” is a bad idea and can actually triple the amount of time it takes to potty train your child
2. The 6 crucial building blocks your toddler MUST go through if you want him or her to be fully potty trained in the shortest amount of time possible
3. Why Day 1 is the MOST important and how it can make your potty training efforts a roaring success or a complete failure
4. A secret night time potty training approach to eliminate midnight messes and keep your child (and bed sheets) dry all night long
5. How to stop your toddler from regressing once potty training is complete
What Are The Pros And Cons Of the POTTY TRAINING IN 3 DAYS?
• will help you achieve potty training in 3 days if you apply the method;
• thorough explanation of the method from start to finish;
• lots of helpful tips to make the process easier for both you and your child;
• higher level of attention to your child;
• cheat sheet video;
• Carol will personally answer potty training-related questions weekly;
• helpful motivational reward charts to print off to detail progress;
• less strain on the budget – won’t have to buy any more diapers!
• need to devote 3 days solely to potty training;
• will need to tweak the method according to your child;
• accidents will happen and you must remain positive and calm;
• you may face some resistance from your child if you leave potty training too late;
• need to put in some work for it to be successful;
• going back to diapers if the going gets rough will cause confusion – patience is required!
Who Will Get The Most Out Of The POTTY TRAINING IN 3 DAYS Guide?
• people who can devote 3 days entirely to potty training;
• people who take action and get things done;
• people who are tolerant, calm and have patience;
• people who are willing to work at it – even when things get rough;
• people who have a constant rapport with their child;
• people who are sick and tired of changing dirty diapers!
What Are The Principles That Make The 3-Day Method Effective?
For the potty training tips in POTTY TRAINING IN 3 DAYS to be effective, there are six principles which you need to be aware of. These apply to every child, regardless of their age or temperament.
Even if your child has a successful potty training session but then there is some regression or they suddenly seem disinterested, you have to keep going with the method.
Being consistent means not taking short cuts and being able to do things in the same way all the time, without recrimination or frustration.
Having patience when the going gets tough will help you achieve the results from potty training that you are looking for.
Maintain a positive attitude and set your child up for success. Everything about potty training is good.
When it gets tricky and you’re on another fresh pair of underwear, remember that love is why you’re helping your child use the potty!
6. No punishment, reprimands or negative behavior correction techniques
It’s inevitable that accidents will happen but remember that making your son or daughter feel bad will mean months of potty training rather than fewer. Ultimately these six principles are essential in order for you to help your child learn how to use the potty in 3 days.
I know that if I’d had to do potty training all over again, I definitely would use this method. I mean, it cost the same amount as a bag of diapers, why not to try? It’s 100% money back guaranteed! There’s nothing to loose here, besides the dirty diapers!
P.S. Oh ye, forgot to mention, there’s a BONUS offer at this time. If you order now, you will receive a bunch of freebies. Click here to learn more!